At the start of the pandemic COVID-19, social and behavior change (SBC) professionals immediately began to put their time, energy, and creativity into crafting programs, messages, and tools to help fight the spread of the virus and inform the public about how to keep themselves safe.
The Compass is a curated collection of SBC resources. The collection offers the highest quality "how-to" tools and packages of materials from SBC projects. Each item in the Compass is vetted to ensure it was developed via a strategic process and had documented success in the field.
Their COVID 19 Home Base, understandably a work in progress considering the fluidity of the situation, will connect you to:
- The COVID-19 Communication Network - a curated resource with outstanding SBC materials
- Planning guidance on COVID-19 SBC project development (assessment, program planning, implementation, and M&E)
- Strategies, tools, and materials for the public
- Background resources including documentation, strategies, and journal articles
- Worldwide campaign materials
Their page will be continuously updated and improved in order to meet the needs of its users, and to respond to the ever-changing situation. Compass welcome your questions and comments. You are also invited to send your own materials to email@example.com
Visit the COVID-19 Home Base HERE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Please Sign in (or Register) to view further.